What we do
At TWD we love engineering construction methods and design installation tools. Thanks to our main pillars – fun, development, and happy clients – we grow at a rapid pace with over 250 talented people in four locations: Rotterdam, London, Athens, and Taipei.
Every day we contribute to the energy transition and key infrastructure projects worldwide. We do this by offering innovative design solutions to our clients, mainly in the offshore wind and heavy civils industry. Our no-nonsense, informal working environment offers you the opportunity to share your enthusiasm for engineering and work together with other passionate Engineers and Designers in the field.
What you will do
As a Designer at TWD, you create design concepts for unique structural and mechanical installation tools for a wide variety of on- and offshore construction projects. A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Translating your client’s requests into solid designs
- Elaborating sketches and ideas into drawings
- Performing the technical set up and execution of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Keeping overview of the link between drawings and calculations
- Safeguarding the technical quality and timely delivery of project deliverables
- Managing your own project deliverables
To get a glimpse of what kind of projects you’ll be working on, check out this video!
Who you are
We are looking for smart and eager people with a practical backbone and the following profile:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field
- You are a passionate, quick learner and have strong technical insight
- Skilled in using relevant drafting tools – at TWD we use Inventor (which we’ll teach you in-house)
- You are a communicative team player
- You are enthusiastic, self-driven, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- You have a sense of responsibility to get the job done
Do you have what it takes to become our new colleague? We are happy to meet you! Please send your CV and motivation letter or contact HR via +31 (0)10 294 03 74 for further information.