As a D2P-engineer you guide the architects and structural engineers, with work closely together, on 3Dconcrete printing during the Design and Engineering phases of the Construction process. This includes among others creating integral designs, evaluating the designs on printability, set structural principles, run testings and create prototypes, improve tech and insure compliance with construction and safety codes.
The D2P-engineer is responsible for carrying out the duties on behalf of Technology and Projects which includes multidisciplinary tasks and responsibilities on design, research, prototyping, engineering, documentation, estimating and process improvement.
The successful candidate will report directly to the COO and collaborate with other D2P-engineers and project managers on Tech and 3Dprint projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate to redefine construction with innovative inhouse developed Construction methods!
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- A Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Construction or Structural Engineering
- 0 -2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge construction technologies
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
*In-depth knowledge of Rhinoceros + Grasshopper plugin
What you offer:
- Young, starting professional
- Affinity with 3D-printing and construction industry is a plus
- A pleasant colleague who wants to ‘have fun’ while working on redefining construction
- Can speak good English and if possible Dutch too
What we offer:
- A young, small but tight team, dedicated to Redefine Construction by enabling 3D concrete printing.
- A competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- The chance to try and learn new things, while experimenting in one of the most innovative markets of the moment.
Laura de Waal
06-275 776 21