The Witteveen+Bos Business course revolves around a case study about a large project that Witteveen+Bos is involved in. The project of this year's course is the Shipping bypass Paraguay / Brazilië. The business course will consist of two days:
- On Wednesday December 2nd, you will attend an online kick-off during the morning;
- On Thursday December 3rd, you will visit the office (subject to change) in Amsterdam to work on the case during the morning or the afternoon.
This business course is an opportunity to become familiar with Witteveen+Bos as a company and to meet their experienced employees. More information can be found here. Use the subscription page if you want to participate. Details are as follows:
Do you want to experience what it’s like to work at our engineering company? Then join our business course! What will you be doing?
- you will be working in teams on a case concerning the construction of the shipping bypass at the Itaipu dam (Paraguay / Brazil), one of the seven civil engineering wonders, which will be used to contribute to sustainable transportation over water;
- think of solutions for challenges related to construction, hydraulic engineering, water safety, landscape integration and ecology in a dynamic environment with various stakeholders in a Latin American culture;
- you will experience what it is like to work for a Latin American client (Paraguay / Brazil);
- you will be involved in negotiations between parties which have influence on major choices within the project;
- think of how you and your team can apply innovative technology and sustainability in the best way possible;
- at the end of the day, you will pitch your complete solution to a professional jury;
- in addition, you will get the unique opportunity to meet experienced Witteveen+Bos employees.
Invest in your future and join our Business course!
Use the following link to attend the business course:
Make sure you subscribe on time! You can do this until Wednesday the 25th of November.